Friday, July 10, 2009

And...And....AND.....Bitch #2:

Here it is, my second bitch of the many that I have been saving up:

So, not even two months after the divorce was final, the ex goes and gets married to the person he swears he was not having an affair with. Yeah, right, whatever – that’s not what I’m bitching about here (she is welcome to him!), because to paraphrase the All-American Rejects, he’s a fool and she is just as well. What I am bitching about is that about a month later, he sends me an e-mail that says the following:

“[Cupcake] found out some information about Tricare for you, so you might want to call Andrea about it. I thought it was nice of her to send it. Her number is (801) XXX-XXXX.”

This is his message to me, attached to a forwarded message from her to him, in which she doesn’t even spell my name right! Granted, I have an unusual name, but still: does this mean Cupcake and I are supposed to be friends now? ‘Cause ya know, she’s so considerate and all...a real peach, for sure.

On a completely unrelated note, my dad is making over my front door for me, so that hoepfully, by the end of this weekend, I will have a way cool new red front door with antique stained glass sidelights! The nasty 1970's panels (complete with lion's head door knocker) highlighted with the gold wavy glass sidelights will soon be a distant memory. Yay!!

Also, the week before I did my hair purple, the twins did their hair, too - one pink, and one red (picture posted below). So now we are a multi-colored family, except for Cyd, who is still au naturale.



Speaking of Cyd: the other two were horsing around, wrestling and giggling and stuff, and it was really winding Cyd up. She told them mutliple times to calm down, stop laughing, etc., and of course the twins weren't listening. So Cyd says, "PLEASE stop it!" and you know how little sisters are: "No, Cyd, we don't have to!"

So Cyd says, "Well, I just said please!"

And the twins reply, "So!!! We don't have to do what you say just because you said please!!"

And Cyd growls and says to them, "Oooooh!! You are making me so piss!!!"

It was just another time when Cyd said something funny, but where a wise woman knows better than to even crack a smile.... :)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Aww... how sweet of cupcake. You really do owe her some appreciation, I guess. *sigh*
Funny story about Cyd. It's too bad that we can't really get what we want just because we say "please." Too funny!