Monday, April 27, 2009

Bad Blogger! Bad!!!

I can't believe it has been more than a month since I last posted!! I guess I am not a very good blogger - sporadic at best, is all. It's not that I don't have things to blog about - I do. I just haven't had the time to do it, or when I do have the time, I either forget or don't have the energy.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'm going to be any better at keeping up with things, any time soon, as I have another case heating up at work. Bleah. It makes me ornery when they won't just play by the rules and resolve themselves the way they're supposed to. Grrr.

But, just in case I AM able to get back to this soon, I have to tell you about Lesbian Day at the Supermarket! Also, my house is *almost* put together. There isn't any one room that is 100% done, but most rooms are at the 80-90% level, at least. So I'd like to post some pics of all that soon, too - because I also got a new camera, to replace the one that was in my purse when it was stolen in January. Woo HOO! And, my bestest friend (from Massachusetts) and her mom are coming to stay with me for a week, one week from tomorrow. So that will be fun. Cydanie is still Cydanie (I have a story about her not wanting to hang out at her dad's place and being really mad at him), Mychael is still Mychael (funny story about chores), and Bretten is still Bretten (not so funny stories - yes, as in multiple! - about her surliness. Only she doesn't like me to say she's a surly "pre-teenager." I tell her to stop acting like one, and then I won't be able to use that word anymore, but the logic is lost on her...).

So anyway - lots to report!! Hope I am able to find the time soon to do so....

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted. I recently noticed that it had been a while and I seemed to be going through withdrawals because of it! :) I'm looking forward to hearing your upcoming stories.

P.S. You look awesome in your profile picture!